The 13 Probiotic Strains used in Dr. Ohhira’s Formula.
- Enterococcus faecalis TH10 – The proteolytic power of Dr. Ohhira’s proprietary TH-10 strain is what distinguishes it from other Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB). Proteolytic power is the ability of LAB to digest protein during the fermentation process. The greater its ability to digest protein, the greater the power of the LAB. Enterococcus faecalis TH10 has been found to produce compounds that promote a balanced microbiome and healthy gastrointestinal function.*
- Bifidobacterium breve ss. breve M-16v – Promotes comfortable digestion and regularity; helps support a healthy immune system*
- Bifidobacterium infantis ss. infantis M-63 – Promotes digestive comfort in both the stomach and intestinal tract*
- Bifidobacterium longum BB536 – Supports the body’s ability to process and eliminate nitrates in food*
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®︎ – Supports a healthy immune system; helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range*
- Lactobacillus brevis ss. brevis NBRC 3345 – Produces natural bacteriocins, which support a healthy immune system*
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus NBRC 13953 – Supports digestive comfort and healthy stomach acid*
- Lactobacillus casei ss. casei TO-A – Supports a healthy immune system, promotes healthy cellular growth and normal apoptosis*
- Lactobacillus fermentum NBRC 3071 – Supports a healthy immune system and promotes nitrogen activation*
- Lactobacillus helveticus ss. jugurti NBRC 3809 – Supports a healthy immune system and promotes the body’s ability to maintain healthy cellular growth*
- Lactobacillus plantarum TO-A – Produces natural bacteriocins, which support a healthy immune system*
- Streptococcus thermophilus NBRC 13957 – Supports production of the antioxidant SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE*
Have a question about probiotics? Click here to check out our Probiotics FAQs.
Want to learn more about probiotic terms? Click here to check out our Glossary of Probiotics Terms.
Discover the Dr. Ohhira Difference!™
You understand the value of a high-quality probiotic. But why choose Dr. Ohhira’s? Find out why Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics is the choice of so many clinical nutritionists. Learn more about Dr. Ohhira in this exclusive Interview with Dr. Ohhira.
Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotic is an all-natural, SUPERIOR PRO-BIOTIC developed to support digestive comfort, nutrient absorption and a healthy immune system. Unlike most other probiotic products, Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics are not cultured or grown in a laboratory. Ingredients such as mountain spring water, fruits and vegetables – are fermented for three years with 12 distinctive probiotic strains.
This rich culture medium (PRE-BIOTICS) is then encapsulated along with the Probiotics that have grown together over the three-year period and the resulting nutrients from this fermentation process (POST-BIOTICS), thus delivering viable probiotics and encouraging your body’s innate ability to grow its own friendly bacteria.
Superior Probiotic Formula
- Encapsulated with its own prebiotic culture medium – Most probiotic supplements contain the probiotic only. Dr. Ohhira’s capsules contain both the probiotic strains and prebiotic support to ensure their survival.*
- Prebiotic support helps nourish the friendly bacteria already in your gut – Some of those strains are completely unique to you! They are vital to your health, and the only way to support them is through prebiotic nourishment.*
- Contains Proprietary TH 10 – Dr. Ohhira developed his own proprietary lactic acid bacteria strain that is six times stronger than any other strains known to bacteriologists today.
- Live and viable bacteria – NEVER freeze-dried.
- Rapid Microbiome Restoration – Recreating a healthy GI environment.
Unique three-year Japanese fermentation artistry
- Enhanced potency – Three-year fermentation process guarantees that the strongest bacteria survive.
- Product needs no refrigeration! – Fermentation at seasonal temperatures results in capsules that have a three-year shelf-life at room temperature.
- Well-tolerated by the most sensitive digestive systems – Fermentation alters the culture medium ingredients (nutritious vegetable, fruits, mushrooms, seaweed) into a completely different form. Only plant material used in culture medium; no dairy or soy.
Product quality you can trust
- NO artificial additives, chemicals, preservatives, coloring, flavoring, animal by-products, chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides.
- Non-GMO and 100% vegetarian
- Hypoallergenic (no dairy or gluten)
- Guaranteed free of soil-based organisms (SBOs)
- All natural, wild-harvested, seasonal ingredients